Friday, January 2, 2009

Ok so this was the week of weeks. A lot of good times no drama and many surprises. I took my visiting pop up to Globe, AZ and watched him marvel at the over hanging rock formations on the 60. I love going to Miami to shoot you can do so many great high fashion shoots there. That day was mostly a structure/landscape type day to shoot. 

Later on that night I went to Desert Living Magazines party in Paradise Valley. I was off the hook...Very nice resort and no drama well except for the drunk girl with her hands down this guys pants. Of course her cock blocking friends tried to keep her away from the guy while the females decided to dance and grope each other.

Silly silly silly girls eventually she sobered up but then the real fun began, that's when women started to remember that they couldn't find their jackets and purses. Now that was silly how are you going to leave your property at a party unattended? STUPID lol...It was so bad that at the end of the night about 3:30 am I saw a girl in valet waiting for her car and proud to say that she only had one pump on her right foot...ding dong lost her left one...that's how people party in Scottsdale.

No comments: