Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I lub about this time of year

First of all, many of my closest friends are born within days of myself. There's Kimberly who I've known since Kindergarten who's birthday is on the 12th. Shelly who I've known since high school is on that day too. Then Zulu's on the 13th. My old golfin buddy Sergio's is on the 15th, Renee the beauty from NC A&T is on 19th. An model of mine Qiana's is on that day too. So by now you are like dang like me...

Well, then there is my every so talented Beth who's birthday is today. So I think I'mma go run and dranky drank with her and her crew tonight. A model/photographer Tara has the pleasure of sharing my birthday tomorrow, and my goddaugther's mothers birthday is Xmas day. Not too mention my favorite cousins birthday is on the 26th. Although we have never teed it up Tigers bday is 6 days after mine. So there you have it.  I know that we never get shorted with presents and that we get at least one or more extra ones than most people lol

Then there is this one dynamic person who was born 42 years ago in  small industrial town by the name of Scott...who? me? of course...tomorrow is my day filled with the thought of a porterhouse steak at the city grill and glass of wine.


No comments: